Friday, January 23, 2009

Hope Springs Eternal

.









Eternally hoping for Spring......Hoping for eternal Spring.....Oh, sorry. Rambling.




It's just that I'm so giddy. He did it! My dear, kind, thoughtful husband finally got the tractor to wake from her long Winter's nap and tilled my garden spot. What a rush! All the sins of last season wiped away! Hmmm....I must try to make the very best of my fresh start.
What service! He fumigated it too! Poor tractor needs attention. Is the garden still organic?

By the way, THAT friends and neighbors, is a tiller.

1 comment:

countrypeapie said...

I am so jealous! We don't have a big tractor -- just a smaller lawn tractor without the tiller attachment. Last year, we rented a walk-behind tiller and cursed for hours as we attempted to break the hard, rocky ground. It was ridiculous how little progress we made. This year we've already arranged to borrow the real equipment. Wish us luck, and keep posting so that we may learn from you!